[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Christmas brings us together like no other time of year but it’s not without its pressures. Pressure to spend money, pressure to rush around and see everyone and to make things just perfect. But does it have to be this way? Sean and Ed discuss how to have the best Christmas you can…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- 25 ways to make this the best Christmas ever
- How to make this your best Christmas ever
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a Christmas quiz for some festive fun
- Ed demands you watch Home Alone – best Christmas movie ever FACT
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).