[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Climate Change. It’s here. It’s changing… but are we ready for the change? Aside from the terrible predictions of fire, flood and famine, we’re interested in the chance it gives us to become better. Better friends, family neighbours and wider communities…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Floods in Qatar
- Fire in California
- Extinction Rebellion
- Great work by the BID team in Birkenhead, spreading some kindness and community spirit!
Resource of the Week
- Sean shared (again) the lovely goodnewsnetwork.org
- Ed gave another shout to Extinction Rebellion – coming to a major road near you soon
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).