[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The nights are drawing in and the temperature is dropping, along with our mood. So do we shut ourselves off from the word for 4-5 months while the storms pass over, or do we fight the urge to lock ourselves away and fight the elements?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Here’s why we don’t hibernate
- Here’s why you feel like you might be hibernating
- Can humans harness the power of hibernation?
Resource of the Week
- Sean was reading about hi-tech pods that might allow us to hibernate on long distance trips through space
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).