What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve had a listener email asking that we discuss a couple of serious personality disorders that have had a negative impact on the person’s life for going on 20 years. Avoidant and dependent personality disorders can lead to astronomical levels of anxiety. So how do we ‘fix’ it and how can we spot it in our loved ones?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this resource on mindfulness and personality disorders
- Ed thinks you should watch The Thing (it’s a bit spooky, you’ve been warned)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).