What’s Coming This Episode?
Behavioural science is a fascinating area. From propaganda during war time to the advertising boom in the 50s and beyond, humans are obsessed in finding ways to manipulate and change minds. So what is nudge theory and, most importantly, can it help Ed on his quest to get more people on their bikes??!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned the book Nudge by Richard H Thaler
- Ed recommended David Halpern on Nudge Theory, a short chat on YouTube
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).