[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Decision making. It should be so easy. Make one and move on! The reality ain’t se clean cut. A million different scenarios can run through our heads. Who might we upset? What are we risking? It’s time for a podcast on decision making…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- 3 timeless rules for decision making
- 4 helpful tips for making tricky decisions
- 30 tips to help you make difficult decisions
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned this great document which has some practical tips for avoiding procrastination
- Ed loved this TED Talk by Ruth Chang on difficult choices
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).