[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The statistics on male suicide in the UK are NOT good (they’re even worse elsewhere). What are the underlying causes that lead to suicide? How can we spot the warning signs? All this and more in a super-serious episode this week…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Every two hours a man in the UK commits suicide
- More about Project 84
- Notes on why suicide is a bigger issue in New Zealand
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a good resource at Support Line
- Ed recommended The Calm Zone for advice on how to folks that might be struggling
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).