What’s Coming This Episode?
We learn the art of manipulation at an early age but for some the odd little white lie can become compulsive lying. What can lead us to the stage? Can it be stopped? And how do we deal with it…?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- A detailed early look at compulsive lying
- How to confront a partner
- … and a second part from that same site
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggested it might be time to get some feedback
- Ed did a quick search for some lie detector apps. Visit your app store and have a play!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).