What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve spoken about how much power we do (or do not) have in recent episodes but what happens if we feel paralysed to use it? Worse still, what if we simply choose not to due to habit? With great power comes great responsibility, so the saying goes…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Tips for teaching kids (and grown ups?) responsibility
- Some advice from mentalhealth.com
Resource of the Week
- Sean remembered the Bhagavad Gita, a source of great inspiration for him
- Ed encourages you to check this website with a rude word in the title
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).