[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Some of us are neat freaks and some of us are not. Is there an advantage to being one or another? Tidy house, tidy mind? Let’s dive in, with a bit of inspiration from Marie Kondo…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- How my year of tidying changed my life
- See Marie Kondo in action
Resource of the Week
- Sean, ever the contrarian, suggested a tub of mud. Make some mess
- Ed recommended the book that inspired this episode – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).