[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
This week we welcome friend of LITP Alex Latimer to the show. Alex tells us about how, over the past few years, made a few key changes to her life and began to live life in the present.
Alex isn’t living on a yacht off the coast of Monaco, nor is she travelling the world whilst thousands of pounds stream into her PayPal account each day. No, Alex has really cracked it and simply made some simple to how she worked and lived, changes that made huge differences to her life.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean & Ed thought it was worth mentioning our book Live in the Present 🙂
- Alex mentioned a SureStart course called Positive Parenting. Look it up!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).