[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Is mindfulness the same as relaxation? Do you have to meditate to be mindful? These are questions that a listener of ours had so it got us thinking about mindfulness and it’s many benefits.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- The Headspace approach to mindfulness
- Even the NHS are talking about it… it must be right!
- Mindfulness can help with child obesity
- Mindful Nation – UK Government taking a look too
- Health benefits of mindfulness
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a great app for mindfulness called Mind Pilot
- Ed recommended Way of Life – The Ultimate Habit Building App
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).