[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean and Ed are talking about intolerance this week. What’s up with intolerant people? Interestingly, by being intolerant of intolerant people we all end up intolerant. Go figure…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- The paradox of intolerance
- Quotes about intolerance
- Hypnosis Downloads talks about intolerance (no pressure to buy the mp3s guys – we haven’t!)
- 5 steps to tolerance
- Gangs of New York trailer
Resource of the Week
- Sean had a unique resource this week – simply ‘Question yourself’… intriguing
- Ed talked about Al Gore’s documentary ‘An Inconvenient Truth‘ which YOU HAVE TO WATCH. It’s online for free here or find it on Netflix
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).