What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve talked about anxiety before but it’s such a huge issue that we need to approach it again. Anxiety can creep up on us and, before we know it, it’s affecting our every decision. No more!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- 5 Things Not To Say To Someone Living With Anxiety
- Anxiety and the Brain: An Introduction (Note: Please don’t feel under any pressure to pay for the more thorough test results at the end of the presentation! We haven’t so can’t comment on whether or not represents good value!)
- What Happens When Anxiety Goes Untreated
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a great podcast called Anxiety Slayer
- Ed thinks we worry about death too much and has found an article that proposes a ‘resigning’ of it
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).