[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Growing old affects us all in different ways. Some embrace it whilst some fight against it. Our attitude towards age and growing old is vitally important and is something that needs talking about. So let’s do it…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- What is a midlife crisis?
- … some advice from the NHS
- A list of some amazing humans that have bloomed later in life
- ‘Mid-life crisis begins in mid-30s, Relate survey says‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a great blog post that lists a few things we should all be doing
- Ed encourages you to watch a chat with a guy who’s working on a cure for death, Aubrey de Grey
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).