[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Some bad news from Paris this week with another major terrorist incident. What to do? Sean and Ed do their best to shed some light on the issue of offence, laughter and, er, stand up comedy.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Muslim and Jewish comics on YouTube – explore!
- Fox News made a bit of a slip up this week which made us chuckle
- Chris Rock with some ‘funny racist jokes‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean loves Eddie Izzard. Here’s his full show from Madison Square Garden, 2011
- Ed suggests you dive deeper into what really makes good comedy with this Talking Funny discussion between four top comics
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).