[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A New Year is upon us once again and across the globe millions of people will be setting goals of various kind – work, health, happiness…
Trouble is, it’s hard to keep up the motivation to see things through. What you need are some tips to help you along the way.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- A history of New Year’s Resolutions
- Five Easy Tips for Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions
- A few New Year’s quotes
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends a book called The Passion Test by Janet Attwood and Chris Attwood
- Ed thinks your should check out the excellent Live Your Legend by Scott Dinsmore
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).