What’s Coming This Episode?
Memories. So little of our lives springs to mind. Are they all there, hidden away? What can trigger the? Can we train ourselves to remember more? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- It’s World Cancer Day on Feb 5th 2015
- Tim Ferriss talks to memory master Ed Cooke
- Learn anything with Memrise.com
- Dispelling the goldfish myth
- 7 Tips for a better memory
- Psychologists document the age our earliest memories fade
Resource of the Week
- Sean’s resource can’t be linked to – it’s a pen and paper!
- Ed is trialling a stunning app called Day One. Get it!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).