What’s Coming This Episode?
Karma is a word that a lot throw around but what are it’s origins and does it really exist as a universal law? What say we investigate it this week?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Karma explained
- ‘If karma really exists, why do good things happen to bad people and good people suffer?‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean might have mentioned this before, but again recommended The Bhagavad Gita
- Ed suggested searching YouTube for examples of ‘instant karma’ (some of these might not be safe for work – you’ve been warned!)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).