What’s Coming This Episode?
Christmas is here and so Sean and Ed are here to discuss why we celebrate this strange but wonderful time of year. In a universal sense, Christmas is about the end of darkness and the beginning of light (think about it). Advent calendars, chocolate, turkey and decorated trees = what’s it all about?
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- A brief history of Boxing Day
- Here’s the ‘official’ version of why we celebrate Christmas
- Since we recorded this episode Rie posted a great blog article for those who may be lonely at Christmas
- Check out your nearest Vipassana meditation centre if you need some solitude
- Sean is gearing up for his January detox
- Here’s how to make an Affogato
Movie of the Week (!)
- Sean loves The Holiday with Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Cameron Diaz. Oh, and there’s Miracle on 34th Street of course
- Ed DEMANDS that you watch It’s A Wonderful Life first and foremost, then there’s Home Alone and Elf…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).