What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s tough at the top. People are always slinging mud and taking pot shots. Today,we’re the mudslingers! The Secret is an amazing product full of superb wisdom, ideas and lessons. It also doesn’t explain enough, in our view, about the sheer hard work that needs to be put in to making big changes in your life.
Ultimately, the trouble with The Secret is the same for all self help books, DVDs and other products: they only work if you apply the lessons that they teach.
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Vipassana retreats in the UK
- Goenka: The Man who Taught the World to Meditate has passed away
- Grab your copy of The Secret – Book / DVD
- First 20 minutes of The Secret for free!
- An interview with Rhonda Bryrne, author and producer of The Secret
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Down the Rabbit Hole – Quantum physics! Etc.!
- Our little self help book, Live in the Present
- The Story Behind Angry Birds
- Tithe – What is Tithing??!
- The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests that you dive into the world of Goenke this week. Check out Discourse Summaries: Talks from a Ten-day Course in Vipassana Meditation.
- Ed is only to happy to suggest that you all subscribe to the Here’s the Thing podcast presented by actor Alec Baldwin. Also, if you’re into your comedy, dive in to Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee by the legend that is Jerry Seinfeld. Both are strike the perfect balance of wisdom and wit.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).