[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A guru is defined, quite simply, as someone ‘who imparts initiations’. Guess what that means? YOU ARE A GURU! Yep, you are a teacher and you have an impact on every person that you have ever met or hope to meet.
On the flip side, maybe it’s time to look at who it is that you spend the most time with and assess whether those relationships are positive or negative. Deep. Don’t forget about Mandel, Mother Theresa and Ghandi too, of course.
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- We’ve been nominated for an award! If you can do the same that would be SWELL. Of all of the categories, we think the ‘Religion/Inspiration’ is the best fit for The Self Help Podcast. Here’s the link 🙂
- Sean loves the Melvyn Bragg podcast
- Ed recommends you get on to Here’s The Thing and The Property Podcast
- Rethink Mental Illness helps millions of people affected by mental illness by challenging attitudes, changing lives
- Here’s the view from our window in London!
- Educating Yorkshire on Channel 4 is superb
- Paul Eddington: A Life Well Lived
- The story of Richard Branson is a good one
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests that you take ‘the guru test’. Check out this cool website.
- Ed demands that you all install the TED Talks app (iPhone or Android) or bookmark the website. Guru in your pocket!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).