What’s Coming This Episode?
How’s your relationship? We all have our good and bad days and it’s hard to stay on track, but there are certain things that we can all do to help ourselves (and the ones we love). This episode is full of rock solid advice for those in relationships (and for those who aren’t – there are lessons here for all who interact with other human beings). Hint: communication is a big one here.
Ed’s been to a wedding where he danced like crazy and ended up with a tie wrapped around his head. Sean is gearing up for some singing with friends. What a pair.
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Thanks to Good Podcast for reviewing our show, both on iTunes and their website. Incredible! Great resource
- The relationships that last longer than marriage by Vanessa Barford
- Living with anxiety: Britain’s silent epidemic by Rachel Cooke
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. The next big thing in the world of professional therapy?
- Seinfeld – The Story of Festivus, an alternative to Christmas
- We used a great article on Psychology Today in the show this week – 10 Ways to Nurture Your Relationship
- Follow the Kindness Challenge on our Facebook page
- Ed was given the chance to talk about Mont Blanc. Here’s his story.
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends a book called Getting the Love that You Want by Dr Harville Hendrix
- Ed has been playing with Lumosity on his iPhone. Get on it and supercharge your brain
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).