What’s Coming This Episode?
Between the 1950s and the 1970s Britains favourite holiday destination was Britain. The West Country was heaving with people, not only from the UK but, from all over the world. COVID taught us to appreciate our local environment more and now a fuel and energy crisis looks to do similar. Can we take the hint? How can we make the most of our time off?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.timeout.com/uk/things-to-do/best-places-to-visit-in-the-uk
- Ed – Cheap train tickets! https://www.gov.uk/government/news/over-one-million-half-price-rail-tickets-in-first-ever-great-british-rail-sale
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).