What’s Coming This Episode?
Cyberchrondria has been with jus for many years. I always called it Google-itis. It is when the patient or the client has become so well informed about their condition that they often know more about it, or think that they know more about it, than their doctor or therapist. Let’s see if we can help!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Wikipedia page for Cyberchondria
- and some more info on Good Therapy
Resource of the week
- Sean mentioned the evergreen book ‘You Can Heal Your Life‘ by Louise Hay
- Ed just said GO FOR A WALK
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).