What’s Coming This Episode?
There’s no getting away from completion. It starts at an early age when we start taking tests at school and continues on through our business and social lives. But is it a healthy thing? It put a man on the moon, for sure, but has also lead to some awful atrocities through history. Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Life without competition is life without progress
- 8 reasons why people that don’t compete are more motivated
Resource of the week
- Sean says MEDITATE
- Ed says WATCH MONEYBALL
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).