What’s Coming This Episode?
Christmas is here which means… well, something a bit different this year. Sean and Ed reminisce about some of their favourite traditional family games they play at Christmas, and help with a few tips for online play this year. Happy Holidays everyone!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this article about the best Zoom games to play with friends and family online (soooo 2020, right?)
- Ed is getting into Fortnite… try it yourselves!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).