[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Ever had the feeling that you’re out of your depth? That everyone in the room is just waiting for you to slip up? Is it a common experience? If so, you by be suffering from imposter syndrome…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- What is imposter syndrome?
- 5 different types of imposter syndrome
- 10 steps to overcome imposter syndrome
Resource of the Week
- Sean encouraged folks to go on a wider journey of enlightenment as we close in on the end of the decade
- Ed found this TED Talk which triggered his interest in the subject
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).