[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Bullying ain’t cool. Everyone knows that. It can start at home or at school but is not confined to those places or even to our youth. Bullying can take place at any stage of our lives. So how do we combat it, and what about the fragile bullies themselves?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- Details on anti-bullying week
- Advice from Childline
- Top 10 tips for overcoming bullying
Resource of the Week
- Sean found the anti-bullying website ocali.org
- Ed was in the TED mood so found this series of talks on bullying
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).