What’s Coming This Episode?
Who’s busy? I’m busy! You’re busy! Everyone’s busy. When does ‘busy’ becomes ‘stressed’, though? How can stress be managed and brought under control? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has penned a blog post to go along with this episode
- Tips to control stress
- Mind has a page dedicated to stress and it’s relationship to mental health
Resource of the Week
- Sean wants you to breathe. There are loads of breathing apps that are worth looking at. Search your nearest app store!
- Ed demands you watch Life Lessons From a 7-Thousand-Mile Bike Ride
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).