What’s Coming This Episode?
We Brits are famously poor at showing our emotions, but why is that? Does our defensive tactic work or is it just storing up issues that we’ll have to deal with later on? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- 10 reasons you can’t say how you feel
- Why you shouldn’t bury your feelings
- How to get better at expressing emotions
Resource of the week
- Sean found this fascinating article that looks at the structure of tears
- Ed remembered Inside Out
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).