What’s Coming This Episode?
Anger is something that most of us will experience… some on a daily basis, some less frequently. How can we tame our anger, or is it sometimes a perfectly acceptable tool in our personalities to move a situation forward?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Living in the age of anger
- Enduring Fires
- What would the Dalai Lama say?
Resource of the Week
- Ed was bowled over by this short film. Is rage built into our housing design???
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).