What’s Coming This Episode?
Death and taxes. The two certainties in life, eh? A listener emailed regarding a conversation she’d had with her father. He insinuated that anyone that earns money must have done it by stealth, at the expense of other. Our listener disagreed. Sean and Ed to the rescue?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Rutger Bregman and his Davos ‘taxes taxes taxes’ talk
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended this article re. taxes over on The Guardian site
- Ed’s charity needs help! Please head over to this page and donate… a monthly amount if you can!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).