[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We all make mistakes, for sure. Some big and some small. Some are life changing though, so how do we deal with them, how can we move on and where do we begin when processing the trauma?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- 4 reasons why it’s OK to make mistakes
- It’s OK to make mistakes
- Ed’s weirdly obsessed with these strange ‘Stop a Douche’ videos
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a really interesting app that helps process forgiveness
- Ed enjoyed reading this blog post
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).