[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Rejection rears it’s head at every turn. As we grow we get better at negotiating rejection and many will do their very best to avoid it at all costs. Should we? By avoiding it do we lose the chance to develop resilience? Let’s talk…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- How to deal with rejection
- 5 ways mentally strong people deal with rejection
Resource of the Week
- Ed watched and LOVED the movie Mid90s. Hunt it down!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).