What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s Halloween as we record today which to Sean thinking about why we dress us like zombies and beg for sweets at at neighbours’ front doors. It’s a fascinating history as it turns out and we dive deeper into the world of respecting and remembering the deceased…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Information about the Day of the Dead
- History of Halloween
- Remembering our dead
- A lovely article talking about our responsibility to remember loved ones that had passed on
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).