What’s Coming This Episode?
We have our family and we have our community. For most, a close unit of family members is a given. But how well do you know your neighbours? How about a few doors down? How many community meetings and projects have you attended or got stuck into lately? A healthy community leads to a healthy village, town, city and county. Let’s talk about it…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Ed gave a shout out to Douglas Tree Forest School – Wirral folks, check ’em out!
- 7 keys to a strong community
- What makes a community great?
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned a Channel 4 show where youngsters and elderly folks get to hang out together
- Ed suggested 1000 True Fans – a great blog post by Kevin Kelly on how to grow a successful online community
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).