[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Everyone is talking about privacy at the moment… but generally it’s in the form of digital privacy thanks to some clever (and necessary) new data laws pushed through by the EU. Digital privacy is one thing (we’re updating our policy here at LITP of course) but why are some people more private than others? Is it a lack of trust? Did an event earlier in their lives trigger it? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Why are some people more private than others?
- 5 things only private people understand
- Why we become more private
Resource of the Week
- Sean uses unroll.me a lot… plus there are lots of cool password apps out there
- Ed suggested a re-think of your privacy settings on the various social media apps you might use
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).