What’s Coming This Episode?
We had an email through from a listener who was having trouble making time for themselves and, when they did, they suffered from feelings of guilt. Why do we feel guilt? Can it ever be a positive thing? Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Previous episode where we discussed guilt and infidelity
- Catholic guilt on wikipedia and a positive perspective from a priest
- Is guilt a good thing?
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).