[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’ve seen a few negative articles about mindfulness of late so we thought it was high time we had a good chat about this most trendy of topics once again. Is it all its cracked up to be or the real deal?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- What is mindfulness?
- 5 things people get wrong about Mindfulness
- The muddied meaning of mindfulness
Resource of the Week
- Sean had the nerve to recommend our book!
- Ed, equally annoyingly, recommended our free toolkit (sign up via the box on our website if you haven’t already, email subscribers click here)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).