[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Many of us are fortunate to, at some stage of life, find Mr or Mrs Right. Most of us, however, will have endured a rollercoaster of relationships prior to that special one. Why are we so often attracted to the people that we know are no good for us though?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 10 Signs that you’re in love with the wrong person
- The real reason you fell for the wrong person
- Why falling in love with the wrong person is the right things to do
- This is why you keep falling for the wrong guy
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioend his ‘Knicker‘ book along with a series of books by John Bowlby related to this weeks show
- Ed demands that everyone watches (and shares) Leonardo DiCaprio’s new climate change doc., Before the Flood
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).