What’s Coming This Episode?
A listener messaged in asking us to revisit the subject of disappointment. We had looked at the subject in episode 159 and tended to focus around the hot topic of the EU and the potential, whatever the outcome, for half the population to be disappointed.
This time we’re going a bit more personal (too much politics last time out!)…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Here’s ‘part 1’ of our discussion on this topic (ep.159)
- 4 steps to dealing with disappointment
- A great article of disappointment
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended the LITP book which you can currently buy for your Kindle, iPad or other digital device
- Ed has another TED Talk Playlist! Talks to help you shake off rejection
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).