[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Maybe you’re a cat person. Maybe you’re a dog person. Maybe fish are your thing. One way or another, most of us have an affinity to the ‘lesser’ species. Of course, seeing animals as anything less than us is to do them a massive disservice. Can a pet really change your life for the better?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggest you explore the positives and negatives of getting a dog. Think hard, folks!
- Ed went to see The Secret Life of Pets recently. Worth a watch!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).