[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s Christmas! Deck the halls, etc., etc. It has a unique meaning to all of us who celebrate at this time of year and can be a tremendous force for good. But what does it really mean?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast! And Happy Christmas from Ed, Sean & Rie!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Wikipedia’s take on this week’s topic
- The Huffington Post’s take on the same
Resource of the Week
- Sean has this tune stuck in his head so thought he’d inflict it on you too
- Ed thinks you should get cozy and watch It’s A Wonderful Life
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).