What’s Coming This Episode?
People can be wonderful. People can be kind. People can be mean and nasty and, occasionally, betray our trust in them. So how do we deal with that? A listener request this week…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- ‘Sleep-sharing: The family bed‘
- ‘Nearly one in two men feel depressed over Christmas, survey reveals‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found an article on Recovery Stories that deals with today’s topic nicely
- Ed suggests you take a look at Tiny Buddha for all of your self development blogging needs (don’t forget about us though hey?)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).