What’s Coming This Episode?
Goals. Some say they’re good, some aren’t so sure. Does the risk of failure and potential negative issues from that outweigh the glory of conquering that personal mountain? Who know? Perhaps Sean and Ed can shed some light on the issue…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Thanks to Dr Jeff Stoker, a listener of ours, has an alternative to Sean’s opinion on last weeks ‘Never Say No’ show. Have a read. Thanks for reaching out Jeff!
- Should we do a show about nothing?
- ‘Ten million jobs at risk from advancing technology‘
- Profile of Elon Musk
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a cool little YouTube video that reviews various goal setting apps
- Ed recommends a TED talk in which Derek Sivers asks whether or not you should keep your goals to yourselves
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).