[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
What is life about ? Why are we here? It is easy to think that we know it all, that we have the physical world taped and that we know all about life, but what is really going on here? Finding the purpose of life is a lifelong journey but it’s worth investing the time.
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- This week’s blog post, written by Mr (Dr?!) Sean Orford
- Ed’s been to Chester Zoo! What a place
- Bill Hicks’ famous speech – It’s Just a Ride
- Steve Jobs’ even more famous commencement speech
- Ed helps out at the Wirral Society of the Blind and Partially Sighted, check ’em out
- Check out Charity: Water – and here’s an interview with the founder, Scott Harrison
- That sculptor Ed mentioned? Stephen Hitchin? Here’s what he does…
Resource of the Week
- Sean took a small swipe at The Secret and suggested The Passion Test instead
- Ed demands that you read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, a classic
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).