What’s Coming This Episode?
Do you ever feel like you have lost the will to carry on, or have no energy to get going? Why is it that some people seem to have boundless energy while others have none at all? Well, we’ve got just the podcast for you…
It’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Sponsor Sean or else! He’s running 10k May 4th 2014…
- Sean is training with our pal and fitness guru Conrad Rafique
- Wirral Cricket Club have hit the news this week
- Here’s this week’s matching blog post from Sean
- Walking increases creativity
- Headspace mentioned AGAIN, such is out love of it
- One-Moment Meditation: “How to Meditate in a Moment”
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a handy little webpage that relates nicely to what we’ve discussed this week. Dive deeper…
- Ed insists that you watch two movies – Noah and All is Lost. Both superb in very different ways
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).