What’s Coming This Episode?
You can’t change the world, you can only change yourself, so the saying goes. No matter how much work you put into yourself at some point you need to interact with reality and that means OTHER PEOPLE. Trouble is, not all folks are as enlightened as us, so how do we deal with their ‘eccentricities’? Enter the law of allowing…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the topic, well worth a read
- Grab a Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- The idiots guide to dealing with idiots
- How do intelligent people deal with idiots?
- Use the law of allowing to create a great life
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a great blog post – How to Deal With a Person That You Dislike but You Have to Work With
- Ed thinks you should track down the new doc. What The Health (it’s on Netflix)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).