[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
How can it be the so many people that seemingly have it all can be so unhappy? What does wealth and richness actually mean? Life is a rich experience, and there’s far more too it than material wealth.
Sean’s been running (not rowing) and his body isn’t happy.Ed’s got high cholesterol! Go and get yours checked out too if you haven’t already!
A baby was born in the UK this week! You may have heard about it. Sean and Ed then dive in to the weeks topic with their usual verve and gusto. Here are the show notes…
Show Notes and Links
- Millions of girls still at risk of female genital mutilation
- Twins separated at birth married each other
- Men prefer women that look like them
- Rick Stein’s India
- Australia by Simon Reeve – Aboriginal Life
- Is Facebook Making Us Lonely?
- The Story of the Mexican Fisherman
- Sean’s story about the cow
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned an app that he’s using every day, Couch to 5K. There’s also a wealth of other material available, including a podcast.
- Ed uses Timehop on a daily basis – it’s a time machine! Honestly! Get it for your iPhone today.
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave a Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).